Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution

This year my resolution is to do more!  I told my family that my New Years resolution was to cook and exercise more.  Then I started thinking, I need to just do more; do more than spend many hours in front of the TV, lounging around, and surfing the Internet.  This will not be easy, but I am going to try.  I have a journal that I will use to write down what I do each day to see when I waste my time NOT doing.  Of course my favorite thing to do is lounge (and I know we NEED lounging around time) so I am not going to cut this from my life, but make it not be the only thing I do or the thing I look forward to doing each day.  I feel this will allow me to have more energy, be healthier, and feel more satisfied.  Like most resolutions, they usually never seem to end successfully.  I am hoping that this will last!  What is your new years resolution?  Make sure to have it be attainable!

No comments:

Post a Comment